Metropolitan State University Top Questions

Benjamin

I wish I had known about how many class I could finish at a community college before coming here. I had already finished my generals, but many of my higher end classes would have transferred as well, and I wouldn't be struggling so badly for money.

I wish I would have had a better map of the school, its a little confusing the first time trying to find classes.

Franklin

I wish I was more aware of the first College program. It is a great program that allows you to use your life's experiences to aquire college credits. This school is great for working adults. There is a lot of support to succeed.

Julie

I wish that I knew exactly what degree to go towards before I started at Metro State. Then I would have avoided taking all of the extra classes. I went to another school for a year before this one. It was very much like high school with small groups of people hanging out and going to parties. In my eyes, this isn?t an accurate reflection of the real world. If I had known there was a school like Metro State, I wouldn't have spent that first year at that other school or been so hesitant to go back.

Bradley

Directions