Miami University-Oxford

« See more reviews of Miami University-Oxford

Miami is a place for someone who is dedicated to hard work and creating a solid foundation to build a career and future upon. Miami offers an environment where students have all that they need to perform to the best of their abilities in academics and still enjoy their college experience. It is a home away from home, filled with friends and family to help push you to yet greater heights.

Miami University has almost all brick buildings with 3 stories. These brick buildings usually have navy blue shutters and could have been build anywhere between the 1880's all the way to 1980. The streets are lined with trees. We have a very traditional look with beautiful flowers and vegetation everywhere.

Miami is an upper-class type of school of very attractive people, an attractive campus, and very Greek-oriented, along with a great focus on involvement and academics.

Miami University is a safe and nurturing environment for extremely intelligent and genuine students, who gladly take part in a warm and friendly community.

Miami is a place where you get a personalized, challenging education which allows you to fulfill your potential as well as your aspirations in life.

Miami University is a liberal arts school that lets students reach beyond what their major is, and discover more about the world around them.

My school is a wonderful university where I am getting a great education, gaining knowlege, meeting new people and having new experiences.

I will be attending Kaplan University Online, an online school where I can decide independently what time I attend classes.

Close community of wealthy students with a large appetite for learning and playing, our motto is "work hard, play hard".

Miami is a place where you can make yourself into any person you want to be, and go as far as the world is wide.