Canton, MI
MIAT College of Technology

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend MIAT College of Technology

Adam

MIAT college of Technology is a fast track to success in many fields of technology. I attend the aviation program and its very in-depth. Everything I could possibly know is taught here. The atmosphere is great, instructors are very knowledgeable, and I love this school.

The knowledge of the instructors make it easy for us to understand as we are new to the industry. When others struggle, the instructors are there to help. The school encourages questions no matter how silly they may sound. There's lots of hands on, visual representation helps tremendously. I won't ever go to another school. I am grateful I found this college.

michael

Michael, Don't ever underestimate the effect you have on the world around you. That perspective can be a key motivator to be the best you can be. Don't give up and don't focus on personalities. Always give your best effort and trust your decisions. I am proud of you and good luck.

I only wish that I had known about this program and what MIAT had to offer me sooner.

What I consider the worst thing about MIAT would be that there are not adaquate lunchroom facilities. Such as not enough space or microwaves available to use.

Josh

It is a good school that will definately give lots of hands on training but expect a lot more paperwork and a few gaping holes when it comes to preparation to get your licences.

Power Technology and Aviation Maintenance

First of all take it seriously because it matters a lot more than you think. Secondly, pay attention because the instructors/classes move extremely fast and it's really easy to fall behind. And last, but not least, have fun because it will not last forever and you certainly can't go back and do it over again.

mark

What I would like you to do is, think about an Occupation that will be around for a long time. Something that you can enjoy or travel with. Go in and talk to an advisor about what it would take to reach your goals. Interview the school while they interview you. Before you make your chouice. Call differant company's in that occupation. Find out what the average wage would be as a 1st year A/P machanic and also at 5 and 10 years. What are the perks? Will you have insurance? As you go through school at the collage level remember that this is your future and you are concidered an adult. Keep a positive atitude. Listen to what the instructor is saying during the lectures. You may be able to pick up little hints for what is comming up on the test. Just do your best. Remember that your are going to collage for your future, and furhter down the road, for your family so you can support them as well.

I have only found after my research. That there is no housing on campus, and the drive is 40 minutes. So I guess that winter drive may be overwhelming.

You should go to this school if you like airplane's, like working on engine's, or like working with your hand's. MIAT is a school that give you both class room and hands-on school work. The education (A/P licesnse) will take you where ever in the world you would like to go. You can work on helicopter's as well.

MIAT College of Technology administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.