Michigan State University

« See more reviews of Michigan State University

A very environmentally and socially friendly school where you can be yourself and find lifelong friends, while completing your lifelong dreams and further your education.

The school has a ton of resources to make amazing people of students, but there is not much of an incentive for students to reach out of their comfort zone to use them.

Michigan State is only as big as you want it to be; campus does not seem so big after the first couple of weeks and the diversity amongst the students truly is amazing.

Michigan State University is a fun-filled, premier educational institution that sets the pace for students to acheive great success in their prospective career paths.

Michigan State University is a fantastic research university, full of interesting people, engaging classes, and built on a wonderful sense of community and spirit.

Michigan State University is a great place to continue to grow socially, emotionally and academically, while at the same time having the support of everyone here.

MSU is a demanding academic institution focused on helping prepare students for the professional world while also offering a diverse academic experience.

Michigan State University has a beautiful campus full of students with enormous school pride who are there to enjoy the ultimate college experience.

A place where you can come and be whoever you want, have fun, get a great education, make wonderful friends, and have an experience of a life time

Michigan State University is one of the best academic and social interactive schools, bringing you experiences that you cant get anywhere else.