Michigan State University

« See more reviews of Michigan State University

A friendly community that allows students to apply themselves to their field of learning while being involved in a number of extra-cirriculars.

Michigan State University is for the aspiring Spartan--dedicated, hard-working, loyal, and persevering no matter how bleak the future may look.

Michigan State is full of every kind of opportunity; here I feel I have all the resources necessary to grow into the person I want to become.

A large university setting with a big, diverse student body with the opportunity to partcipate in many activities both on and off of campus.

Michigan State University is the most phenominal, interesting, beautiful, and has some of the best students and staff you will ever meet.

My school is incredibly diverse in racial, ethnic, economic, and technological ways; I think people enjoy experiencing different things.

Michigan State University is a diverse environment with friendly people, a beautiful campus, and a wide variety of majors and classes.

Michigan State University is basically a small town--filled places to eat, live, worship, work, study, play, research, and even shop.

The students at Michigan State University have a very high quality of life, while maintaining themselves socially and academically.

Michigan State University is a welcoming and spirit-filled community that strives for the academic excellence of all its students.