Michigan State University

« See more reviews of Michigan State University

I'm not very involved in groups on campus so I don't really have an opinion on this. I know that many students are very active and aware of politics, religion, etc. There are always groups on campus wanting others to come join them.

There are a lot of different people here, because the school is so big. No one would feel out of place at MSU. People wear many different things to class, from suits to pajamas. Most kids are about "average" in financial background.

MSU is as diverse as it gets. There are thousands of opportunities and hundreds of student organizations from bible kids uniting to animal activist groups. You can find just about anything you want to do and join in with.

Driven to succeed with an unending confidence in not only themselves and their own inate abilities, but also in the belief that they are absolutley in the right place and well on their way to accomplishing their goals.

My classmates here are the type of people who know when it's time to buckle down and work hard on their studies, but also know when it's time to be social and have fun - too much studying can make you go crazy.

My classmates come from different cities and backrgounds all over the world. Nearly everyone is in class to learn. If you have a question during a note-taking session, you can feel free to ask a neighbor.

My classmates are easy going and friendly; in any class you can expect to meet people easily and be able to form great study groups or great friendships without the fear of rejection or embarrassment.

As far as students, there is some of everything. No exaggeration either. You can find everything in the student body of MSU. In general though, I would describe the students as outgoing and kind.

Students at MSU all have Spartan pride. We all seem to share the love we have for our school. There are students from Michigan, as well as the rest of the US, along with international students.

Some are serious students who are here to focus on their academic career, others are here for a good time and could care less about studying. There are some at the middle ground between the two.