Michigan State University

« See more reviews of Michigan State University

Classmates are generally friendly, willing to share notes and form study groups, especially in smaller classes, and while some skip, most attend class and are actually there to learn.

My classmates usually consist of about 400-500 people so it is almost impossible to describe them in one word and so I will say that they all usually have a common goal of success.

My classmates are a diverse group of young people from various ethnic, cultural and academic backgrounds, each with a distinctive perspective on life and a unique personality.

My classmates are a racially, ethnically, geographically, economically and academically diverse group of easygoing but driven people with a strong sense of school pride.

The students at Michigan State are diverse and appreciate a diverse population. Michigan State also promotes diverse clubs across campus and in the dormitories.

Classmates are all there for the same reason. They want to succeed and get good grades. Some are out going and loud and others are quiet and just there to learn.

My classmates that surround me at MSU are diverse, hardworking, friendly to everyone and fearless when it comes to speaking their mind or asking quesitons.

Undergrads vary from jock drunks to awesomely independent kids. The Grad student body is probably the most interesting group of kids I've come across.

My classmates are everything my classmates in highschool were not: focused, funny, multitaskers, ready for the world and best of all they are mature.

I was not very social, but I would describe them as hard workers like me, who were trying to figure out where they were going, and who they were.