Michigan State University

« See more reviews of Michigan State University

Students who recognize we all share the same goal and are most likely to stop and help to make others feel welcomed in our spartan community.

Apathetic rampant, engaging discussions when teeth are pulled; Bright, intelligent, and creative; work ethics leaves something to be desired.

Classmates can be your biggest asset, or your worse enemy. Make use of your peers, they can be an invaluable resource and academic network.

Extremely diverse...one of the best international schools in the country. You can't help but meet someone different every day. It's good.

I think my classmates are all diverse, hard working, fun loving individuals who are serious about their personal growth and education.

they are usually all very friendly and outgoing if approached. Very determined as well and driven. They always seem to be hard workers

When you sit down in a class, you see a new face everytime, but that person is just as willing as you are to create a new friendship!

My classmates come from very diverse backgrounds, countries, and upbringings, making MSU a very diverse, but accepting, university.

Open-minded and friendly are definitely words I'd use to describe my classmates; everyone's willing to strike up a conversation.

My classmates are inquisitive and focused when it comes to class, yet during their free time they are fun, unique, and friendly.