Michigan State University

« See more reviews of Michigan State University

My classmates are awesome and like to have fun, but know that we are here to go to school also not just to go out all the time.

I know that if I looked through my classes in search of a friendly face, I would have no trouble finding someone smiling at me.

My classmates are eager to postively impact the world, activism is a way of life because everyone wants to become involved .

At Michigan State the students are dedicated to education; an environment where pride, honor, and humility only complement.

They are generally very kind and easy to get along with and willing to work together to understand something difficult.

A majority of them are dedicated to their school work and most are willing to help you in any way to help you succeed.

My classmates come from a variety of backgrounds; some are farmers, some artists, some physicists, and some musicians.

My classmates are very helpful, kind and caring individuals who want to help you get the most out of class, like you.

My classmates at Michigan State University are very diverse, both personallity wise as well as ethnicly diverse.

many of them are in sororities and frats but many of them just have close knit friendships. we all like coffee.