Michigan State University

« See more reviews of Michigan State University

They appear to be frustrated with the professor the majority of the time and lose attention after 20 minutes.

My classmates are a large mass of diverse people, whom I rarely have an oportunity with which to interact.

Classmates are always stressed about grades and GPA and less focused on the aquisition of true knowledge.

In one sentence, my classmates are extremely intelligent and hardworking, but also a little intimidating.

My classmates are very hardworing and focused on learning essential knowlege for their carrers and life.

My classmates represent almost every background you can imagine, and that is what makes MSU so special.

They are rowdy and loud and enjoy hearing themselves speak, especially during lectures in recitation.

I don't know my classmates, usually classes are too big to get to know anyone on a personal level.

I am a music education major, so my friends are my family, and we spend all of our time together.

There was a wide variety of individuals from different backgrounds with many different interests.