Michigan State University

« See more reviews of Michigan State University

In-state, probably the football rivalry between Michigan and State! But otherwise, we have a great veterinary program, as well as respectable business and law schools.

The school is most well known in the sports world for Basketball, in academics it holds great value in Hospitality Business, Vet School, Packaging and journalism.

Agricultural and enginering programs as well as one of the top education programs. Also since it is a Big Ten school we are know for our sports teams.

I would say MSU is best known for the MSU Basketball team. Tom Izzo is a great coach and has led the team to the Final Four a few times! Go State!

Michigan State University is best known for its study abroad program, veterinary medicine program, and agriculture-related research opportunities.

It has amazing professors who are highly recognized in their fields. It's known for being a huge party school too and for it's Big Ten sports.

My school is probably best known for being a technical school and for our football team, moreover, it's rivalry on the field with Uof M.

Michigan State University is best known for it's environmental research, world renouned educational programs, and it's sports teams.

It has been known to have a bad reputation for partying, but I think it really should be known for school spirit!

MSU is best known for its school pride and educational experiences through colleges, programs, and businesses.