Michigan State University

« See more reviews of Michigan State University

The diverse group of friends I've had since freshmen year. Everyone has the chance to be a part of numerous on campus organizations suiting their needs. I also got the chance to become an RA my sophomore year and it has been the best experience of my life. Campus is always alive and exciting and never is anyone bored. Living on campus is great and I love being a Spartan!!

That I'm at Michigan State period. It's a big school, it's not near home, it's moderately prestigious, we have good sports teams (usually). I talk about the awesome community I've found on campus. I talk about my involvment in groups and the sweet opportunities I get from that. I brag about the size and how well I know my way around. I brag about the green and white.

MSU is a place where everyone wants to meet new people and have a good time. I've made more friends here in such a short amount of time than I could've imagined. The school spirit is indescribable; it's something you sort of just have to feel and be a part of. The campus is beautiful, especially the Red Cedar River. It's more so an issue of what not to brag about.

When it comes to bragging about Michigan State University it is not much that people do not already know. Michiagn State has amazing standings when it comes to academics as well as sports, are football team had an amazing season. Michigan State not only has outstanding academics but it also has numerous resources on campus to ensure the success of it's students.

Michigan State University has one of the top schools for special education in the country. The class sizes are small; most of mine are about twenty students each. It seems like a big school, but once you join activities, such as a sorority, it really seems to get much smaller. I love the gorgeous campus and I have had a lot of great teachers.

Yes, there might be a ton of students at Michigan State, but you would never believe the power they have. At football games, when the studnet section is packed, you feel very powerful. The spirit of the school isn't just at sporting events, but seen everywhere on campus. Our powerful spirit brings us together. It's truly unreal!

What I brag about the most are the experiences I've had. Being in the marching band I've traveled to South Bend, Ann Arbor, Indianapolis, Mount Pleasant, Tampa, Washington D.C, and Tempe. I've had unbelievable experiences with the marching band that i'll never forget. I've made lifelong friends and had great times with them.

I tell them how big and beautiful the campus is and that the atmosphere of people here is amazing. Also I brag that we have programs for just about everything and that for being a larger school professors make themselves available to answer questions and there is always ways to receive the help you need to pass a class.

Freedom to experience different opportunities in life, the strong school spirit, the diversity of the student body, many opportunites to join diverse groups, available activities off campus, availability of stores and banks, there are so many things to do, the campus is large enough where it never gets boring

The people on campus and off are usually friendly. When I've visited other schools, especially rivals, the students aren't as open and friendly to talk or become friends. I can feel comfortable walking to class that just about everyone around me will respond in a friendly, helpful way if necessary.