Michigan State University

« See more reviews of Michigan State University

I think thay the city of East Lansing is too boring and not exciting in anyway. I wish that it was in a bigger area, with more things to do. Also campus is pretty big and buses are a little odd. Some of the teachers suck, and they should be taken care of. The language program should be improved.

The worst thing about my school is its size. Finding help on such a large campus is very intimidating. Many classes are large and professors are not going to spot you in a crowd. The size of the school gives many opportunities yet you have to search to find one that will fit your specific needs.

I find this school to be fantastic. However, scheduling can be quite a hassle especially if you participate in school activities such as athletics or band. If it conflicts with your practice time, you cannot take the class and no exceptions are usually made which at times can be disappointing.

I think the worst thing is the money...it just gets extremely expensive as you move to higher level classes and you are still getting the same amount for your money. That and the weather usually is bad considering it is mostly cloudy and snow is on the ground 70 percent of the time.

Size Matters! I wouldnt say that it's a terrible thing about the school but I would say that it's something I wish I would have given more thought to. Thsi campus is huge and in the winter months it can make it very difficult to get from one class to the next in a timely manner.

The worst thing about my campus is that everything seems to have a price tag attached to it. Everything from gym passes, bus passes, and study abroad costs significant amounts more than they should, with other clubs and programs all requiring dues and payments of somekind.

I think that the worst thing about my school is the money situation. As an out of state student, I pay over twice the amount that the instate students pay, living, whether on or off campus, is extremely expensive, and it is very difficult to get a job around here.

The worst thing about school has to be not knowing anyone that can help me with important decisions towards my major, such as which classes are important to take even though they aren't part of my requirements? I have many more uestions that need to be answered.

Michigan offers a wide variety of classes for about anything you want to pursue. There is strong school pride in their sport programs. There is a wide variety of diversity. Michigan offers a wide variety of many things for everyone who wishes to attend.

It gets really cold in the winters and walking to class can be really troublesome. Also, in the winter, the buses get full really fast so you have to time yourself carefully when stepping out to go to class that's half way across from campus.