Michigan State University

« See more reviews of Michigan State University

The ability to do so many things. Sometimes time management is hard because you want to be apart of all the extra curriculars while still trying to focus on classes and studying.

Class availabilty... although they have a wonderful selction of class some are limited in space yet required by a certain year for a major and are difficult to get into.

The worst thing about Michigan State University are the large lectures classes, which can sometimes casue a less than ideal learning environment than a smaller class.

The sheer number of students that attend MSU sometimes makes it a little overwhelming, and occassionally I feel like I get lost amidst a sea of other undergraduates.

MSU is a large university and can seem impersonal because of its size. It is important to find a niche at MSU where you can make friends with similar interests.

The worst thing about my school is the party atmosphere. It is almost impossible to turn down a party, due to the amount of pressure placed on a person by peers.

TOO MUCH DRINKING sometimes...we were playboy's number one for years...we are actually not allowed to be on an amatuer list anymore, since we're "professionals"

It's a large campus so it takes a while to get to classes. You need to plan your classes accordingly so you have time to get from one building to the next.

Our reputation as a drinking school. Yes there are a lot of drinkers, but you can do whatever you want at MSU. There is a lot going on under teh surface.

The size of classes makes it hard to make a connection with the professor and other students. However, with this number of students this is unavoidable.