Michigan State University

« See more reviews of Michigan State University

Currently, the worst thing is dealing with my academic advisor and the financial aid office. I am extremely busy with soccer training and practice.

The emphasis on the Greek community. It is a large part of the campus, but it is a very judgemental and not always friendly system.

Not everyone is academically oriented, and having a roommate who isn't is extremely annoying and can hinder your academic success.

The ammount of people that are in fraternities. It is almost annoying how many people are involved in that sort of atmosphere.

In the larger classes you are more of a number than a person and rarely interact directly on-on-one with the professor.

The worst thing about my school is that we dont have more great people. Everyone is great but more is even better.

The students get especially rowdy and distructive if they're partying, and it gives everyone a bad reputation.

Sometimes when you are in a very large lecture class, you feel more like a number and not an individual.

My only issue is knowing where things are. It's a big campus, so it's a little hard to get used to.

The amount of time it takes to walk to class, about 45 minutes to get to the other side of campus.