Michigan State University

« See more reviews of Michigan State University

Michigan State University is a large scaled institution, therefore a person who is both book and street smart would be a good type of person to attend this university. The person must be determined, focused, and organized as it is easy to get side tracked in all the extra curricular activities the institution has to offer. Michigan State provides excellent education, so it's beneficial to be diligent with great time management . Lastly, the student should be an open minded person because Michigan State University is a very diverse university, and offers a great mix of all cultures and ethnicities.

Anyone should attend MSU. Especially students who want to get involved, who aren?t afraid to take a little bit of initiative and look for opportunities or try new things. Great for curious students who like to wander, explore, and discover. It?s also perfectly fine for more shy students ? you can find your comfortable niche and stick to it. Only a large campus like MSU allows such options. Any student interested in the Zoology, Veterinary Medicine/Technology, Business, or Education majors should seriosuly consider attending MSU. Overall, MSU is one of the best universities for any major.

If you're looking for a school with a wide range of studies, and opportunities to work in that field while attending classes. At the same time the colleges within MSU, such as Lyman Briggs College or James Madison College, provided that sense of a smaller community with more intimate class settings and more one-on-one time with your professors. Activities ranging from: intermural sports, free concerts, plays, volunteer work, movies, and much more are all available for students to relax. Pretty much anyone can find a niche in a school like this. There's something for everyone.

I believe a person that attends this school should be very academically focused however is also aware of how to interact with others socially. The school work here can be very demanding but the social life and activities offered have made it into such a rewarding time. There are activities offered to a wide diversity of students and relating to all cultures. Someone that attends this school should be open to meeting new people and also have a passion for learning. There are people from all over the world attending this school, making it a wonderful learning experience.

Michigan State is great for the person who wants a true college experience. From class to athletics, Spartans are serious about everything they do and with the huge number of students, there is definitely room for everyone on campus. Michigan State has a variety of strong academic programs from their advertising school to their business school, and there are so many majors that there is plenty of time for an undecided student to find their true passion. Outside of class, there are tons of activities available for students, so MSU is definitely a great place for anyone.

There are many kinds of students that attend MSU. The kind of student that should attend MSU should be outgoing, friendly, hardworking and able to work well in a large environment. The campus atmosphere is friendly and school-spirited. Therefore, someone friendly would enjoy it here. It is necessary to be hardworking at MSU to keep grades up and succeed. However, the campus is fairly large, making some classes with 600 students or more. In this case, a student who won?t be afraid to get to know other students and ask the professor questions will do great at MSU!

Anyone. We have stoners, jocks, alcoholics, laid back peeps, video gamers, variety of ethnicities, gays, conservatives, republicans, liberals, frats, exercise aholics, climbers, goof offs, writers, emos, smokers... its a big school but there are soooo many little communities that make it up. It allows for so much variety, only problem is it takes time to find your group since you have to sift through so many people to get to your place. Might feel lonely and out of place in the beginning- dont worry, sophmore- junior year you'll find it.

A person who is willing to work for his/her degree should attend this school. A person who wants an education and is seeking an institution that offers financial support should also attend this school. Michigan State University is a very big and social school so I believe it would definitely help you if you are an outgoing person. One who is seeking friends and support from peers should also attend this school. Lastly, if you are into sports, MSU is the school for you. The sporting events are great and it has many great memories.

People who should attend this school are those who are looking for a challenge academically. Michigan State really tries to ensure that their students graduate here with a well rounded knowledge base, so expect to take classes which range from a wide variety of topics. Also, this school is not for students who are lazy. While some students may be able to get by some subjects with minimal effort, there seems to be an overwhelming consensus that just about every student here has been challenged greatly in multiple courses.

MSU is a good school for people who are outgoing and like meeting new people. MSU's size guarantees a very diverse student population, and that is definitely the case. School spirit is very strong, and for those who enjoy being part of a huge crowd (student rallies, Big Ten football and basketball games, etc.) this school is perfect. This is a good school for someone who is competitive and prefers activity to relaxation. Students hoping to enter business or fields such as this also benefit from the large alumni network.