Michigan State University

« See more reviews of Michigan State University

Michigan State University is a great place for a student who is comfortable attending a large university with a diverse student population. MSU is a big name school and has high expectations of its students. It is often the "best of both worlds" as it has so many high calibre academic programs but also a great athletic department in the national spotlight and would be great for someon looking to be prepared for the professional world.

I would reccomend this school to two kinds of people. For those that like to fit in, drinking and watching football or basketball is very common. This is how the majority of students on campus collctively work together. For those that do not wish to fit in and desire to make positive change in this world there are many options and outlets available but they are mostly in their infancy, which in my opinion is the best place to be.

Those who enjoy a competitive academic environment, supplemental and hands on material outside the classroom, and a friendly social atmosphere, will find Michigan State University to become a second home very quickly. For careers in physical sciences, business, and law, Michigan State University offers a wide variety of unique programs for each field to help you gain the experience needed for future employment.

A person who is open to new experience and willing to excel themselves both mentally and socially. A kind of person ready to take on the future of our world and beyond. A person who is not only willing but striving to become excellent in their field of interest and study. The kind of person that should attend this school is a person who is looking to have fun but also be aware that academics come first. A spartan!

The ideal student for Michigan State University is one who can work hard AND play hard. There are so many opportunities and resources available, so the student should be eager to take advantage of them. The student should be comfortable with the large scale of this campus and student body, as well as appreciate the diversity and environmentalism. The ideal student should also have tons of SPARTAN SPIRIT!!!

I believe that a person who is able to balance school work and social life would be a good person to go to Michigan State University because both are important to many students. Being able to balance these two things and maybe even a job outside of these is very helpful for resume building and extra cash which is helpful to many students like myself who have to pay for their own rent and housing.

Any type of person should attend MSU. Any person with a passion for learning, with a passion for having fun, a passion for meeting new people and discovering their true personality. There are so many ways to do this be it through jumping and yelling in the IZZONE (basketball student section) or knocking on the door across from you're dorm. You may just meet you're new best friend. Go Green!

The people that would most benefit from this school are those who want to experience a great atmosphere. This is a very beautiful place and all types of people make it what it is. Any type pf person could find a place for themselves at this school. It provides almost any type of opportunity. People who attend this school should know that it is a challenge but that this place is worth it.

The person that should attend this school needs to be responsible and have the ability to push themselves to suceed. You are 100 percent on your own and if you want to do well at this University it is up to you. You need to be mature and know what it takes in order to get what you need out of college. This person needs to know how to balance college school work and your social time.

This school is meant for people who always want something to do, whether it is academic or not. There is always someone to do something with if you learn better in a group of people. However, it is big enough that if you want your independence, you have it. MSU is a perfect place for people who aren't necessarily sure who they are or what they want because your options seem endless.