Michigan State University

« See more reviews of Michigan State University

A focused and dedicated person. Michigan State University, as well as a number of other schools, is not a place to come and expect to get pressured to be responsible. A person has to be dedicated to doing well and focused on their long-term goals in order to be successful.

I think someone who is hardworking, dedicated, and ready to give back to their community should attend Michigan State University. It's a college with a lot of great opportunities to better yourself and give back, and the environment is generally very friendly and cheerful.

Someone who is comfortable in big cities and large class sizes. Someone who might have a lot of different interests would like this school because if they want to change their major or are interested in lots of hobbies there are lots of majors and hundreds of clubs.

Anyone who has a desire to learn and be succesful in life should attend MSU. Classes are challenging, so the person should be willing to work hard and devote themselves to their courses. That being said, there are also plenty of opportunities for relaxation and fun.

The type of person who should atten thi school should be serious about their career after school and who would like guidance to figure out their path in life. Also were a Big Ten school so we have alot of school spirit and we know how to have fun.

A person who is very independent and on there own should attend this school. You need to be very focused and should have an idea of what degree you would like to pursue. Also, someone who is very friendly because there are so many people to meet.

The kind of person that should attend MSU is a person that is ready to learn. You have to be well-organized, have great time management skills, and use your resources wisely. You have to be a bright and eager person, that is a Spartan at heart.

A career focused and determined person, especially, someone who can balance fun and being serious. In addition, a prospective student in Michigan State University would have to be headstrong in order not to succumb to peer pressure on campus.

Any kind of persn can attend. There are many people from different backgrounds. We have people from Michigan, people from out of state, and a large amount of international students as well. Everyone blends in nicely and finds their own niche.

The people attending this school should be open to new ideas and cultures. They should also be able to handle a heavy workload and academic pressure. While not all the classes are difficult, some fields are very competitive.