Michigan State University

« See more reviews of Michigan State University

People looking for lots of opportunities but are willing to put some effort into finding their niche. It's big campus, but you can make if small with a little effort. Also, anyone who likes stunningly beautiful campuses.

Michigan State University is a school that balances academic success with social interactions. Those planning to attend MSU should have a strong desire to excel in shool while also having fun and making new friends.

Someone who can put up with alcohol, because there's really no escaping it here. Someone with some school spirit - that's the only way to really enjoy it. Someone who is willing to put in hard work in their classes.

One to attend Michigan State University should be motivated, intelligent with eagerness to learn more, respectful, open-minded, fun, responsible, and have a yearning to meet new people and try new things.

Definitely someone who is looking to meet new people, broaden their college experience, attend varsity sporting events, enjoy walking around a beautiful campus, being surrounded by wonderful spartans!

Someone who likes the options available of a major Big 10 university with the option of living and learning in one of three of our smaller residential colleges. This gives the best of both worlds.

Those dedicated to working toward a better future for everyone else should attend this school. They must work hard, persevere, and be dedicated to their studies, and be focused on their goals.

Someone interested in a bigger university. Its a decent size campus and most freshmen work is done in lecture hall. One big perk is being able to support a Big Ten school for collegiate sports

I believe any person that is willing to work hard to achieve what they want should attend this school.It is very difficult but its worth it. The experience you gain here will be unforgettable.

Any kind of person could attend this school, it doesn't matter at all what you are interesterd in, they have it. If you think you won;t fit in give it time and you will find friends here.