Michigan State University

« See more reviews of Michigan State University

Someone who is goal and career orientated. Someone who is serious about theur career and their life. A person who doesnt believe in failing or falling short to anything except success.

A person that values their school work and their social life. Where they can handle the freedom and the temptation of partying and not let it interfer with their school work.

Someone who loves sports and cheering on your favorite team would love this school. People who are very social and can make friends easliy would like this school as well.

Any type of person can attend this school, whether your looking for a well-rounded, good education, looking for new friends, or looking for the whole college experience.

I don't think MSU attracts a certain type of person, however, I think that a person must like the size of the campus, be open, friendly, fun, and have a want to learn.

A student that is driven and motivated to at least seek out the resources on the campus that will help them to further their education and ultimately be successful.

Pretty much anytime of person is welcome at the school. The only issue is whether or not they would be comfortable at such a large campus with so many people.

I think anyone that is ready to learn should attend this school. Also anyone that wants to be in an easy going enviroment and a large peaceful campus.

The kind of person that should attend MSU is a person ready to embrace different cultures and get involved in all the activites MSU has to offer.

Someone who wants to party and study or someone who is seriously into studying, it doesn't matter, both could fit in at this school.