Michigan State University

« See more reviews of Michigan State University

The kind of person that shouldn't attend this school is someone who is not into a large campus and walking long distances. MSU is one of the largests campus in the US so it can take a lot of time and energy to reach one side of campus to the other. People who like small classrooms and more attention from the instructors probably wouldn't benefit from MSU since many classes contain more than 100 students.

The only type of person who shouldn't attend this school is the type of person that hates being in large groups of people. Because the average graduating class is multiple thousands of students crammed into a campus with a radius of two miles, that will always be a constant, but the atmosphere, student body, spirit, and limitless opportunity make it one that everyone can and should give a try.

Someone who is not open to new ideas, cultures or experiences should not attend Michigan State University. Adding on, the campus is very large and would be suited to someone who doesn't mind 30 minute walk to get to classes. Also, having a level head and being able to think on your own are skills that are needed since some MSU students would rather party than focus on their classes.

I believe Michigan State University is a very challenging school. The type of people who shouldn?t attend this school would be the ones who aren?t serious about their future in education. It is not a school where you can attend and only expect to have fun. If you aren?t hard working, goal oriented, and consistent, Michigan State University would be a hard school to get through.

Anyone who grew up a fan of the University of Michigan. Other than that, this school is great for just about everyone, as there are so many opportunities to go out and get involved and otherwise just have a great time. However, the campus is large, so I suggest to those who who prefer not to walk too far to class and refuse to buy a bus pass, this campus would not be for you.

If you are serious about your goals and want an extra push physically and on your resume go to State. They have countless programs that help you gain experience and almost a guaranteed job after undergrad. People are anxious to meet MSU grads and will help you out here. This is a school where you can party but still get the most out of your college experience and education.

A person who is easily influenced by the urge to drink and do drugs instead of go to class. At MSU it is easy to get lost in the party scene and forget why you came here in the first place. Before attending this school a person should really think about if they are ready to move onto higher education and if they are really focused on school at this point in their lives.

Someone who requires a small class to pay attention and who requires teachers to be on top of them if they don't do their work. Our professors generally leave it up to the student to finish their work, and second chances or extra credit are rare, especially if you didn't even try the assignment. You need to be responsible for your actions and for your own work.

Anyone who is intimidated by a big school with a large amount of people should probably not consider attending MSU. Also, athletics and sporting events are a significant part of student life at Michigan State, so while an interest in sports isn't vital to attending MSU, it is definitely an added element to your experience as a student.

The kind of person that should not attend this school would be an anti-social and working only priority person. If you do not have a life outside of working and do not like to be around a lot of people then this is not the place for you. The thousands of students would irritate and harass you just by walking around and being friendly.