Michigan State University

« See more reviews of Michigan State University

I would encourage everyone to attend this school. However, as higher education is academically and mentally demanding any individual who is not goal-oriented, self-motivating, and focused should not attend this school. The student is in control of their own efforts and if there is a lack of determination the student will not succeed.

My school is not good for people who prefer a closer atmosphere, where everyone on campus knows everyone else. It also may not be good for people who are not outgoing because it can be hard to make friends in such a large school. People who do not like cold weather also often complain about the school because of its location.

I think some one who wants a small school should not come Michigan State. The campuse it some what big but it is not huge. I also think some one who wants only small classes shouldn't go here. There are some small classes but most of your classes that you take in the first two years are large lecture hall classes.

I highly recommend MSU to anybody who asks me about it. Michigan State is quite a large campus, though. It is roughly the size of a small town, with 50,000+ students attending this year. If a person prefers a smaller campus or one with less people, then maybe Michigan State is not the best school to attend.

There is no type of person that shouldn't attend. There's something for everyone. At first, the size of the campus seems intimidating, but really, things shrink down to size. Plus, there's an academic program for almost everyone with so many options. The unforgettable experiences are just waiting to happen.

It's probably best not to attend MSU if you lare very shy. It is possible to get "lost in the crowd" since campus is so huge. However, I was afraind this would happen to me, but once you find a group of friends or an organization to join, you get the small community feel with the big campus benefits.

The type of person that should not attend Michigan State is a person who is not serious about school meaning that there not willing to give there all. This school is also a big top ten school with over 20,0000 students so if a person wants to go to a small school they should not apply here.

I think that anyone can come here and find a place they fit in. Quiet students may have a more difficult time making friends, and for some going to a smaller college would be better. The large classes make it difficult to make friends in class, but the dorms are very good for that.

Someone who likes small classes and a small rural atmosphere. This campus is for someone who loves all sorts of people and a big city lifestyle. Any person who isn't willing to open up and get involved in different social settings wouldn't fit well at Michigan State University.

Somebody who does not want to put in the effort to succeed in school; somebody who is intolerant (and shows it) of other people or people different from them; somebody who refuses to live in a dorm the first year of college. Most people, I feel will enjoy this school.