Michigan State University

« See more reviews of Michigan State University

If a person dislikes anonymity should not attend this school. MSU has classes or lecture halls range up to 400 people. Therefore, one on one time with the professors is lessened. Also, student to student interaction is limited due to the amount of people on campus.

I don't believe there is a type that shouldn't attend this school. It has everything anyone could look for. If they are looking for the one on one small school help that can be found, if they are looking for friends there are a million clubs that can be joined.

The kind of person who shouldn't attend this school is someone who is not ready to be on their own and be responsible for themselves. If they do not want to get involved with their schooling or the campus, Michigan State University is not the place for them.

A very shy, homebody should not attend this school. It is a vast campus, that can be made small, but maybe not small enough for a very shy person. Otherwise there is really no person who should not attend. You make your experience however you'd like it.

A person who doesn't like to "party" during the week or weekend shouldn't attend MSU, because it seems like that's the only thing people care about sometimes. Also a person who does not want to work hard for their grades should not attend this school.

A lazy person shouldn't come here. And it helps if you're at least somewhat social. A person who doesn't have any pride in their work or isn't self motivated should not come here at all. Anyone with bad study habits shouldn't come here.

The type of person that should not attend Michigan State University , are students that are not willing to work hard. Student that are open to new experiences and different cultures, Michigan State University is not the place for them.

If you aren't willing to work at all, then you shouldn't be at university in general. The same goes for if you get stressed out really easily. Everyone's pretty social here, so it might be a bad fit if you're super anti-social.

One who does not like partying at all or does not like culturally diverse classrooms. There are parties everywhere on campus, but you do not need to go. It is very culturally diverse here, and a great study abroad program!

There is not a set type of person that you have to be to attend Michigan State. Being such a big school, we have more opportunities for people of all kinds to be themselves and also find out the person that they want to be.