Michigan State University

« See more reviews of Michigan State University

Our campus has a lot of unique things. It is the second largest campus in the country area wise so there is a lot to explore. I remember driving around one day with my buddy in south campus and we saw that they were having Llama Fest at the MSU Pavilion (Rodeo and horse expo center). We stopped in and it was pretty awesome. They had all sorts of llamas that you could go up and pet. Some of them were dressed up in costumes and they had awards for different categories. It was definitely bizarre, but pretty cool all the same. Other unique things include the new art museum, the Red Cedar river, Beaumont Tower, the Sparty statue, and all of the sports stadiums.

Michigan State University is located in East Lansing, Michigan. It is a well established Big Ten university and has a beautiful campus. It's home to 46,648 Spartans total. Because it has a large student body it offers more than 200 programs of study, which allow students to be flexible. They have many student groups, clubs, and other cool activities. My favorite activity is the free movies that students can attend for free every weekend. It has a very diverse student body so students are able to meet people from varying backgrounds. I love being a MSU Spartan!

The best thing about Michigan State University is the broad array of academic opportunities which it provides to students like me. There are a vast number of academic fields of study which one can pursue, many of which are highly ranked nationally, such as hospitality, supply chain management, and accounting. I feel like I will be able to pursue any interests I have at this university, which is essential as I try to make an informed choice about my career path. It seems as if all doors are open here, allowing me to truly be the captain of my destiny.

My school is very diverse. I like how diversity bring people together. I am very happy to have many friends from different background. Michigan State has a very beautiful campus. During fall, I really enjoy watching leaves change color around campus. There are a lot of activity that we can join on campus, such as movie night, craft night, bowling night and so much more. I often atten those activity, it makes me know so many new people. The bus service on campus is very convinient for me and my friends to travel around campus or near by places.

I don't think there is one "best" thing at Michigan State University. All of the teachers, classrooms and buildings are great. The social life and availability of extra-curricular activities is also something that attracted me ot the univeristy. I also love the school spirit all students have at sporting events which are very fun to attend and safe activities for students. Another great thing about Michigan State is the campus. Although is very large there are many beautiful buildings and places all around the campus for visitors to see.

The best thing about Michigan State University is the resources. Im an Engineer major and MSU have a special residential program for first year engineering students, in which i am now taking part of. They have free tutoring a seminar one a month bringing in Engineers to talk about their invention or their careers as engineers. they have an alumni dinner, were you are able to talk to alumni and ask as many question about engineering as you want. The also have other resources like math learning centerand writing center for help.My classmates

For me the best part about MSU is the size. There is so much going on and so many resources for every type of person and student. I love that there you can find something to do or somewhere to go every day of the week. Beyond that I personally really enjoy my classes. For my English major my classes are small with dicussions every day and a lot of reading (not too much though). For my Anthropology major my classes vary in size and are all fascinating with professors who are all genuinely interested and excited about teaching.

The best thing about my school is that it is a university where you can find whatever you are looking for. If you are looking for serious studying and nation-leading research, you can find that. If you are looking for a club, activity, or festival that is different from what you are used to ethnically or culturally, you can find that. If you are looking for nation leading sports teams to cheer for, you can find that. And if you are looking to have a great time with friends on the weekend, you can find that as well.

There are many reasons that I attend Michigan State University. One factor that makes MSU stand out from the rest is that it has a very diverse campus community. This is very important because the world is becoming more globalized and connected. Having the ability to relate with people from all parts of the world, at MSU, allows me to better acclomate myself with cultural differences and sensitivities. My experience here will help me with my future endeavors no matter where in the world I decide to focus my career.

I think the best thing about my university is the opportunities and resources that are available to students. I often recieve emails about internship opportunities, and every semester there is a large-scale career gallery that includes companies from all over the US. Within my college, there are helpful professors and staff that are willing to assist you in everything from resume writing to interview advice. As a student, I feel well prepared for my transition into the professional working world.