Michigan State University

« See more reviews of Michigan State University

The best thing at my school is the people. Michigan state university is like it's own town. With all the diversity here it's like everyday is a new day, literally. I see and meet with new students from all around the world whether I'm in school or just walking the halls of my dorm. Mchigan State's campus has many different opportunities for it's students and does it's best to help us as student to expand our network.

I was fortunate to attend James Madison within Michigan State University. It allowed me to experience the benefits of a small school as well as a big school. James Madison gave me what I needed academically, while MSU gave me what I needed socially. MSU also has an amazing study abroad experience, which I participated in, and I would say was an experience of a lifetime and taught me more than I could imagine.

The spartan spirit because once you have love and support for your school you love everything about it, and it is a way to bond with other students you may see around campus. No matter how different you are: cultural background, race, and no matter what part of Michigan you are in you always see someone representing MSU and it gives you that feeling of pride and accomplishment. We are Spartans.

Michigan State is unique in that literally everything you could possibly want to do here is located in one centralized campus instead of multiple, like many large universities. Although our campus is huge, we have a good bus system and it's absolutely beautiful. So, many people (including myself) enjoy walking for the exercise and the sheer entertainment of being on such a wonderful campus!

My school is large and has many resources I can use such a substantial library, numerous and specialized staff, endless group organizations, and endless job opportunites. My school also has excellent study abroad options. The thing I like the most about my school, however, is James Madison College because it is nationall recognized and I feel like it prepares me well for Law School.

There isn't just ONE thing; honestly, there are tons. The atmosphere around campus is great, and the people are friendly. It's an awesome place to make new friends, and there's variety in the things you can get involved in on campus. Academically, there are so many programs, it'd make your head spin. Overall, I don't think it's possible to go wrong in choosing MSU!

I think the best thing about Michigan State University is its atmosphere. At Michigan State University, you are put in surroundings you have never faced before. You get to learn about religious beliefs and different cultures other than your own. I like that down my dorm hallway I can go to every door and meet someone different from the next.

The best thing about my school is that its very prestigious, and diverse because its something I never experienced before. The people here are amazing and I learned alot from other cultures. Another thing at Michigan State is that its very challenging and its good for me because I'm not a lazy person anymore when it comes to doing my work.

The best thing about this school is it's international program and the diversity that comes along with it. Tons of study abroad opportunities available and overseas jobs as well. I plan on going to Japan next fall to teach for JET Japanese Exchange of Teachers, but I also want to complete my Japanese degree in the near future.

The best thing about my school is the availability of the professors and the advisors that are there to help. So many people are very willing to lend a helping hand. There are amazing and interactive extra-cirriculars and so many people just willing to help and have fun! I love this school and am so happy to be there.