Michigan State University

« See more reviews of Michigan State University

The size of my school is probably its biggest asset because it allows for a wide variety of academic majors, attracts good faculty, gives it a good network of prospective employers for graduates, and increases the competitiveness of its athletic teams.

I loved the size of my school. There were endless programs, things to do and opportunities to pursue. My school had everything and you could choose to be in a drama or get into some of the most random clubs. It really let become who you wanted to be.

The best thing about my school would be the size. This is because since it is large, there aren't really any clicks, yet its still small enough that you know a lot of people. Also with it being so large, it means there is plenty to do.

The people, everyone is here to have fun and get the best experiance they can. These are the transistion years, figuring out what you want do with your life, making new friends, most of us are living on our own for the first time.

I absolutely loved the social network that is readily available for all the students. I played a lot of music throughout college, and there was always an abundance of people who were willing to come out and support the arts.

There is a large variety of classes available to students. Also, many majors give you an opportunity to take many electives, so you can get all of your requirements done and learn about many things in a four year period.

The learning environment is amazing. It makes me want to wake up at 7am and go to class. I love the people as well. Everyone is just pushing their neighbors to achieve their goals and you do the same. Its just great!

The best thing about my shoool is the school spirit. I say this because it makes everything more live. People being happy and enjoying the fact that they are at school just because it is Michigan State. Go Green!!

The best thing about school is being able to do what you want when you want. I eat and do my homework on my own time. I am good at organizing my time so it works great for me. I like being so close to friends.

The Professors; they are exceptional in every sense of the word, they have the research and the knowledge to back up their claims and teachings, also they are more often engaging rather than boring.