Michigan State University

« See more reviews of Michigan State University

The best thing about my school is the large student population, which allows for a variety of clubs that would not exist in smaller universities.

The small school feel and atmosphere while being a huge campus with over 40,000 students. A welcoming, friendly place anybody could fit into.

I absolutely love the Big Ten big school feel. I love having a sports team that actually wins, plus the campus is absolutely beautiful.

The amount of students that attend this school is just amazing. There are so many people that have ton of things in common with me.

The buildings. They are all older and so pretty. It is a beautiful walk to walk through campus. The campus itself is beautiful.

The best thing about Michigan State the large enrollment. There is no predominant group of people. There are various niches.

The natural area behind Owen hall has a long history of strange happenings. Owen may in fact be host to a number of spirits.

The best thing about my school is its Communication program, the Big10 Athletics, big, green, beautiful campus and SPARTY!

The people. There are such a diverse group of students and faculty here that everyone feels at home and that they belong.

The social atmosphere allows for a tremendous experience I will never forget and I enjoy my coursework at the same time.