Elizabeth City, NC
Mid-Atlantic Christian University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Mid-Atlantic Christian University

Alex

I believe i would say to my self stop wasting time playing around and procastinating about everything, and start working hard to make at least a 3.0 in all your classes. I will also say to my self that High School is not a place for meeting people, but is a place were you can get as much training as you need for you to be able to go to college and be somebody in life.

I consider teaching the best thing about my school, because the teachers are very hardworking and they care about your learning.

I wish i knew that being in college is more compromising and asks more of everybody than High School. Wish i knew that in college students always have take notes and write as much information as posible . If i would of know these thing college would have been more earier and less stressful.

Mary

My school is best know for it's location close to the beach, it's friendly and welcoming atmosphere, and the quality of doctrine and other skills provided.

If I could go back and give myself advice I would tell myself to not be afraid of being myself in college. Other people have influenced me and slightly changed the way I am. I do not feel like the same person I was when I came to college. My attention to my studies has not changed, but my fun and spontanious personality has. I wanted to be accepted by certain people, so to do that I felt I had to change who I was slightly. In some ways the change was good because it helped me grow spiritually and others have helped me with that, but it was also bad because sometimes I feel like I don't even remember how to be my true self. I wish I would have had the knowledge this could and would happen before I came to college because it would have helped me realize sooner that the only friends I need are true friends who like me the way I am, not those I have to impress to be accepted by.

I believe anyone could attend this school and feel accepted, but mostly Chrisitan/Church of Christ based people should attend. Even if they are not they will still be accepted by the students and faculty, but they may feel very out of place sometimes when we do certain activities.

Christopher

I would study harder and put more effort in my work.

I would study harder and put more effort in my work.

A serious person ready to study and learn about God.

Niktasha

The atmosphere of the school the environment and the entire climate breathes a welcoming relief. It is a place for closeness among students, faculty, and staff who share a love for Christ and for showing the love they have been given with those that are hurting, lost, broken, or afraid. :-)

Forgiveness is key to relationships and that without letting God run your life you will make a complete mess of it. But realize also that he is waiting there with willing and open arms to take me back as many times as i am willing to come back!!!! :-)

The curfew. I would prefer that there be no curfew and that girls and guys can go to each others dorms :-)

Emilie

They are very outgoing different personality types.

They are very outgoing different personality types.

Never allow yourself to get caught up in the social aspect of college life. Focus on God and his purpose for you, don't take anything for granted. Always remember where you came from.

Mid-Atlantic Christian University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.