Mid Michigan Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Mid Michigan Community College

meagan

I enjoy attending classes on campus or to visit the campus to get some of my classwork done. Each floor has a nice atmosphere to it with multiple spaces to study and work. Being two campuses in Mid Michigan, I quite have the liking to be able to choose where I can go.

Jewel

My overall opinion of Mid Michigan Community College is that its honestly a great place to start out for college. It doesn't cost as much than a larger university, the staff is always there to answer any of your question. When I was struggling on what I wanted to do for a career I went to both a career counselor and my advisor. Now I know what I wanna do after college because they put me on the right path to it and I was also offered a job from my career counselor to work beside her, which couldn't have happened at a greater time. Mid Michigan Community College is a great start for whatever you decide to do and a great place with respectful peers.

Travis

I love this school. There are many academic opportunities available to the students with tons of programs to help the students achieve their goals. the school even came out with a new app for mobile devices to make online services more convenient for students.

Kelsey

Mid Michigan Community College is a place where you can go and learn many different topics while you are creating friendships at the same time. The professors are always willing to help you out in the classroom and out of the class time too, many professors are available​ all the time and reply quickly to your emails.

Zach

MMCC is a great college for someone who isn't sure if they would like the big setting of a university. I personally like the small size, as it allows ample time for to engage with my teachers and the classroom sizes are fairly small which makes the one on one connection with my teachers a nice touch when I need help.

Belinda

Mid Michigan Community College has the perfect name to describe what it is! It is a community and everyone is in this together. The faculty are always there to help every student, even if you aren't in their class. Student tutors and workers are also there to help you understand a topic or idea, and to be your friend.

Meagan

I love this college! It is full of many opportunities. I personally enjoy the multiple areas to study or work. Whether they have other students around or not. Everyone is always respectful of each other, and there is no pressure into asking for assistance or eating.

Julia

Attending Mid Michigan Community College has been one of my best decisions in regards to my education as well as the value I receive for the cost I pay. The extra opportunities through Mid has helped me to grow personally as well making me into a more confident person ready for whatever comes next.

Kaitlynn

After transferring from another community college, I can say I really like it here! I have met plenty of instructors that genuinely care for their students learning. Even the guidance councilors, financial aid and registration are really helpful. I've seen my best academic performance come to play here at Mid Michigan. I should be graduating next fall and it will definitely be bitter sweet.

Leah

This is my freshman semester. I chose MMCC because they made it easy to apply. I am enrolled in two online classes: SOC 101 and POL 201. I adore my professors; they are approachable, available, and make learning interesting. My Poli Sci professor likes to teach us about media influence by showing us clips from SNL and the Colber Report, for example. Both my profs are obviously passionate about what they do and about their students. My first assignment for sociology was to email my personal bio to my professor. She was incredibly kind and welcoming to me and was told me she was excited to have me in her class. The nice thing about online classes at MMCC is that they make sure that they really are all online--even the tests are online, so I can live away from the campus. When I visited campus for orientation, the staff were personable and made sure I had everything I needed. They even got me a last minute counseling appointment. Overall I would recommend my school.

Nathaniel

I think that it is a very good cost efficient school which is a good option to go to for 2 years before transferring somewhere else

Caitlin

I have been taking classes at Mid for 4 years now and they have all been helpful in reaching my goal. The teachers are all there to help you and are willing to go above and beyond to help the students. The campus's are clean and easy to work your way through them and they have a good variety of students attending their college.

Quantrelle

My overall view of Mid is that it's nice as somewhere to start off your education. Especially if you don't want to go to a community college in your local home town. I attend Mid as a CAP student which means that I take my classes at Mid but I am Central Michigan resident and stay on campus in Central Michigan dorms. So I would have more experiences to tell about Central rather than Mid.