MidAmerica Nazarene University Top Questions

TRona

I believe that this is a great school and anybody no matter what should be able to attend i believe this would be a good thing for people because it is a wonderful campus and it is a very friendly environment. Anybody should attend it would be a great thing if everyone would come to this school, one the community, to two the environment, small size campus, church, the classes here are very excellent, the sports, pretty much anyone would be happy at this school they help you to succeed i believe anyone can succeed and follow their dreams.

Abbie

People who are unwilling to respect the religious aspects of this school. It is proclaimed a Christan (Nazarene) school, therefore the people who attend should respect that.

There is not a specific type of person that shouldn't go here but if I had, it would be someone that is not open minded to Christian morals and values. Or motto is TO LEARN becauseLiberal arts in the context of Christian holiness calls for commitment to a life of learning. TO SERVE which is the pursuit of excellence is to be blended with Christlike compassion. TO BE whole meaning loving God with heart, soul, mind and strength. The journey toward wholeness makes every desk an altar, and every classroom a cathedral where faith and learning are blended together.

Everyone is welcome and everyone is accepted here. we are a Conservative school though but it is an amazing amazing school

Shawn

Someone who does not like a fast pasted environment.

Tanya

The only person that shouldn't be here is the one that isn't will to accept the debt that comes with going here, and those that dont want to be here . Otherwise anyone is accepted and welcomed.

Caleb

partier/non-religious