MidAmerica Nazarene University

« See more reviews of MidAmerica Nazarene University

If I were to give myself advice when I was a senior for what it would be like in college, I would probably say, have fun; but while you are having fun do not forget about your studies because what you do in college can and will reflect on you as a person and it can change your life. You are an adult now and it is time to start a new chapter in life.

Don't worry about the cost!! If you feel that the school is right the money will come through, you just have to be willing to look in unexpected places. A good education and a good college experience is WAY worth the high cost and sacrifices that cost may require. The sacrifices only make it mean more to you.

Apply to as many colleges as possible because the one that you may WANT to go to either may not except you or when you visit the campus you may find out that it's just not for you. And then look at the cost in comparison to your financial aid and what the class sizes are.

Pray about it, then after you've examined all your options, sit down with each other and go over the pros and cons of each college. Keep in mind to consider career choices, expenses, atmosphere, and quality of education. Then make a decision

i would tell myself to apply to more scholarships becuase your parents are not rich and cannot help you and you are going to end up owing the school that you love being at money. so enjoy life just apply to scholarships

Be choosy. Visit and revisit the school. Talk with financial aid prior to signing papers to make sure everything will be covered

It is helping me to become a better person and it will help me become better at my job after i graduate in a few years.

Stay on top of your work, and whatever you do NEVER get dicouraged! You can do it!

LOOK LOOK for scholarships and many different colleges and universities.

research and check out all the possiblities.