MidAmerica Nazarene University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for MidAmerica Nazarene University

Haley

Wonderful school! It has a small, community feel to it. There is always something going on, including intramurals, dances, get-togethers, Bible studies, and more. It is a very diverse school, with students from all over the world. The professors really care about the students, and are usually pretty flexible. I love the Christ-centered perspective of the school, it helps me grow in my relationship with Christ. Sports is a big thing at MNU, about one third of the students are athletes. All in all, it is an amazing school in my opinion.

Meghan

I have been at MidAmerica Nazarene University for two semesters and so far I love it here. The professors here genuinely care about the students and take the time to learn each person’s name. The community at MidAmerica is very much like a family and the environment is welcoming. The classes are both challenging and intriguing. The athletic facilities admittedly need some work, but improvements are set to be made in the next 5-10 years. MidAmerica has plans to build a new student development center, a new athletic complex, and a stadium. Overall my experience at MNU has been great and I look forward to continuing my education here for the next few years. I have built many great relationships and hope to gain even more.

Claudia

I love MNU! I feel safe, accepted, cared for, and like I fit overall. There are people from so many walks of life and cultures there. The professors care about you and want students to succeed. There are opportunities for sports, dances, clubs, and more. I would not want to go anywhere else.

Brent

MidAmerica Nazarene University is a Christian University committed to the support and education of its students in a healthy and supportive religious environment. We have a very tight-knit community of students and professors that are always supporting each other in everything from sports and the arts, to academics and student government.

Jentry

Amazing option for students who like the small school vibe. There are lots of opportunities to get involved in extracurricular activities and the spiritual life can be made how each person desires it to be. I appreciate the way there are individuals with all kinds of diverse interests and opinions.

Mariana

I love living and going to school at Mnu. The teachers are amazing and the students are so nice. Although I'm not a huge fan of the same caf food everyday its not bad choices I love the burrito bar. I love the education department their are some amazing people working in it.

Tyrell

This is a Great school. Its a faith based facility. There’s structure, small class sizes, prayer, and I enjoy my courses.

Courtney

This school was one of my top picks whenever I thought of a school I wanted to go to. Everything from the campus life, food, and even to the size of this campus is amazing. Everyone is there to support you and wants you to succeed in everything that you do. If you had to choose a school I would choose MidAmerica Nazarene University.

Hailey

I think that it is a great school. I can't wait to go there! The people that I've met are so nice, the facilities are top notch, and the community is like one big happy family. I have been nothing but pleased with my experience at MNU and I have visited the college many times.