Middle Georgia College Top Questions

I'd have to say the worst thing about my school may be the lack of effort the RA's(Residential Assistant) put in supervising the residents.

I would have to say the worse thing about my school is it's location. Middle Georgia College is located in Cochran, Georgia. If anyone is from around here then they would understand that Middle Georgia College is not strategically located. It is found in a small town in the back-woods of Georgia. The clostest Walmart is about twenty minutes away, but that allows students more time to interact on a deeper level and without the distractions of a bigger town/

Nicolas

The lack of disipline some of the students have. I think the entrance requirements should be higher. Almost anyone can get accepted here, but some people are more qualified than others and the could prevent someone from being able to concentrate on their work.

The worst thing about my school would be the parking space. There is only one parking lot for commuter students in the very back of the campus.