Warner Robins, GA
Middle Georgia Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Middle Georgia Technical College

John

Middle Georgia Tech is a small school located near South Houston Lake Road in Warner Robins, Georgia that offers a wide variety of subjects from Aircraft Sheetmetal to Barbering to Information Technology.

The biggest piece of advice I would give myself is to stay in school. I dropped out of high school, and even though I went back to get my GED, going to college proved difficult. While it wasn't hard to be admitted based on my ACT score, I struggled with math. Had I stayed in school and graduated as I should have, I feel that I would have had a much better foundation for success, as well as having more options for financial aid.

Very simply put, location. I am unemployed and live close to the school, so I don't have to worry too much about money for fuel.

Middle Georgia Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.