Bedford, MA
Middlesex Community College-Bedford

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Middlesex Community College-Bedford

Brian

I enjoy the school. I wish there was more incentives for low income students as yours truly. Thank you. I tried to rate it 4 stars, but the web page is unreliable.

Lucia

I was skeptical to attend a community college at first, but I am so glad I did. Middlesex was an amazing experience for me and I believe it set me up for greatness in my academic career. This is a community college, so there is not any housing on campus or off. I did not get involved with the clubs on campus except for a few events, but I know many people who have a strong and tight knit group of friends that they have met from the clubs, so the opportunities are there. The student population is very diverse and politics are brought up a lot in class by both students and professors, which was a downside for me. Everyone has very strong opinions. The professors are amazing and know you by name. I only had one professor that I did not like my whole 3 years at this school. Everyone from your fellow students to administration staff and professors want you to succeed, and choosing to go to MCC has been one of my best decisions. It is not perfect, but I am very happy with the experience and the education I received there. The Honors Program is amazing!

Paige

Going back to talk to myself as a highschool senior, knowing what I know now, my strongest piece of adivce is to be ready ahead of time. Do not procrastinate, do what needs to be done in transitioning to college. Always stay positive and make sure to keep your head above the water, not getting too stressed out or you will only drive yourself lower than you'd actually like to be. Keep yourself organized and have more than one plan incase the first does not fall through.

I don't consider myself to brag, however I do show excitment when bettering myself and my future. Middlesex Community College has a lor mto offer full-time and part-time students and it is going to help me to get where I want to be. Stay proud, better yourself, and concentrate on the big picture for your future. Middlesex Community College is going to help guide me in the right direction and my effort is going to take me the rest of the way.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the computer programs with no teachers. If there is a question on the assignment, there is no guidance in finding the answer. You either have to know it or hope for the best outcome. Having a teacher there to help guide one in the right direction would be nice, however one will work with what they have and hope that is good enough.

John

Middlesex Community college is an excellent school, with a diverse student body, and provides a nuturing environment with unlimitted potential for growth.

I found that college is a lot more work than high school. You really need to crack down, study and do your homework or you will fail. It's going to be tough, switching from doing almost no work outside of school hours to doing just as much work at home as you do in class, but taking the time to make sure you understand everything will be worth it in the end.

Students who are looking for a smooth transition from high school to college to life beyond should attend Middlesex Community College.

Brittney

I have only really met a few of my classmates. I am new to Middlesex because I transferred from Worcester State College so I didn't know many people. The few classmates that I talked to seemed extremely generious and helpful. It was hard to figure out where your classes are between the two campuses so the help from classmates letting me know where they were and what to expect from certain teachers was a great way to get aquainted with the school.

If I were to talk to myself as a high school senior I would say flat out, "Make sure you choose the school for your liking, and give your self options." As a senior I focused only on a few schools and it was for basketball, I kept a narrow mind. So if I were able to talk to myself I would lay out more options for schools to see what else was out there. I would tell myself to not just base my decision on the school with the best basketball team or the one who seems to be the better teammates. Yes it's a big choice to play a sport at a higher level and you want to be with people you'll get along with but look at more school rather than just three or four. " Get yourself out there, dive in and find what works for you!"

The worst part about my school would probably be the parking situation. There are two campuses one in Bedford and the other in Lowell. Lowell is the worst for parking becuase you have to park in a parking garage and then walk to the actual campus which usually takes 10 to 15 minutes. It becauses an extremely big pain the winter and during the rain because its a long walk and there isn't any closer parking.

Shannon

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to attend a community college first and then transfer to a 4 year school. That is the one thing I regret. I think I was just overwhelmed with being on my own and didn't really focus too much on school. Now that im at Middlesex I feel more focused and comfortable with earning my degree successfully.

I wish i knew what i wanted to major in before attending this school so i could start the courses my degree requires earlier on.

I brag to my friends about how less stressed i feel about school than i did when i attended a 4 year school last fall

Phillip

It is easy to get to and you do not feel lost or overwhelmed.

It is easy to get to and you do not feel lost or overwhelmed.

Make sure you check out all of your college options. Make sure you ask a lot of questions when you are choosing your classes. Look into and apply for every scholarship that is available.

I feel I am learning what is needed to advance in my career. It is easy to get to.

Middlesex Community College-Bedford administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.