Midland College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Midland College

Zoe

Due to the corona virus, most of the students were required to move to online learning. From my virtual experience, I have enjoyed my first semester here. Communication between students and professors seemed to run pretty smoothly, I always felt like I could go to my professors with my academic needs.

Reagan

I really enjoyed going to Midland College, but felt that as a Freshman I slipped through the cracks of being involved in college life - I went to class, work, and my dorm, with no one bothering to reach out or bring attention to clubs or other things I may have been interested in. The dorm was what really drew me into going to school there - large living space, and en suite bathroom.

Jordan

Midland College has great facilities and the professors that I have met so far are very helpful. Most are willing to help if you put in the effort. Their food seems to have good variety and there are many places to study. The only thing that I wish was different was student involvement in intramural sports and organizations.

Tess

Midland College is a good place to start. It is affordable and has a lot of opportunities. However, it isn't somewhere to reach all of one's goals. Not only do you have to go elsewhere to complete a bachelors degree, but you also have to go elsewhere to get the variety and options that are just not offered at a community college. I honestly recommend Midland College to most students leaving high school because it cuts down on the debt that a college student will potentially have upon the completion of a degree and it keeps you close to home for a bit longer allowing a student to gather their bearings before going off to a bigger university.

Corina

They have more online opportunities so it works great with your schedule. As well as when you try to get ahold of a professor they write with in that day. That was what I appreciated more about Midland College. If I had questions about an assignment Canvas was accessible on an electronic device.

Moriyah

I really enjoyed this school. Very close knit and quant. You get what you need and for an amazing price! The staff is very open and wants you to succeed. There is quite a lot of diversity and a good veterans association. I could truly say this school is one of the best community colleges in the area!

Sierra

Throughout my time at Midland College, I have learned a lot. When you are new to the college environment it can be a bit scary. Midland College definitely tries to best to take care of every student. The Professors really try with each and every person. The tuition being low is a great plus. Along with the amenities MC provides. They have labs and computers all over campus for anyone to use. Overall, Midland College is a fantastic school to start out your degree with.

alexandria

midland college is a great small college. Staff actual care about there students.

Deneaja

My overall opinion of midland college is that this college is a very well established, organized and fun college to attend for basics and technical classes that many people that come as a fresh start or returning student to improve their work and performance educational experience and expanding their professional degree.

Elijah

great college, a few teachers that are really hard on grades, has good facilities, and a safe campus surrounded by friendly people. It has a good budget , has good class sizes, usually small so it is easier to connect with instructors. The college offers a great scholarship too called "legacy".

Daniel

Small and compact, but easy to get involved and plenty of opportunities to succeed.

Desirae

Midland College is a very quiet but easy to find people kind of campus. Every campus has their clicks but you can always find people to sit and chat with or to help you out with school work. Professors are easy to contact, email, phone or just knock on their door. Education is high priority here but so is being involved and social. You can just do your work and be all about you or decide to be part of so much more.

Amber

They have a wonderfully helpful staff of teachers, counselors and advisors . I have had many obstacles put between me and my path to pursuing my dreams and have had the support I desperately needed and still need at this point because the obstacles are not yet overcome.

Catherian

I just really like the fact that everyone has different careers.

Carissa

Midland college has great professors. They are very helpful and well educated. The professors try to do their best to help their students. Although the English department could be improved. There is not enough student involvement, such as clubs and Greek life.

Alma

So far I like Midland College. Haven't been attending very long, but by what I have seen its a great school. I've been to a couple of colleges and Midland College is one of my favorites. Small and cozy. Easy to get around and the people here are vey welcoming and helpful.