Midway University

« See more reviews of Midway University

Midway's day college is small, everyone knows everyone else. The small size and comfort level achieved by its being an all female school, provides and excellent setting for student and teacher interaction. Students do not feel ashamed of their beliefs and are generally encouraged to speak their minds about various issues pertaining to the subject matter of the class, and to connect those beliefs with past and current events. This type of indispesable interaction helps students to become critical thinkers.

The best thing about Midway College is the friendly atmosphere. I really enjoy the small class size and the teachers are very helpful. I don't worry about recieving bad grades because my teachers help me study and spend extra time explaining things.

The settings around us. Beautiful horse country. The fact that my professors are so supportive and the contacts one can make in their careers.

Small classes and flexible office hours allow Midway students to receive the best help and one on one attention from the professors.

The professors are amazing - incredibly supportive, understanding, and driven to help their students succeed in school and life.

there is no one thing that is best at the college it is the best.