Midwestern State University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Midwestern State University

Christion

It's a great peaceful campus, friendly students and staff and plenty of activities to do daily. It's a quiet campus and great place to meet for studies or just to play games. The dorms are a great and a fantastic way to meet new friends and maybe even bonds throughout school or life.

Jordyn

Midwestern State University provides a great experience that satisfies my intellectual, athletic, academic and personal interests and goals. This school provides exceptional opportunities to further anyone and everyone’s education through a safe and opportunistic environment.

Dayosola

Midwestern State University is a great school when it comes to Academics. It's a great school to start your university due to the fact it's in a quiet small town and there aren't any distractions. The classes aren't big which gives it a great opportunity to interact with your classmates and teachers. The people are really friendly and interactive.

ayo

great school. very diverse.

....

....

Cassondria

I love it!

Phoebe

The campus is extremely nice with only visiting once. I am excited to see how things will be when I move in for the fall semester! I don't much to say because I have only visited the campus once, however, with only visiting one time the overall environment is pretty welcoming.

claire

The campus is very beautiful and open. Everybody there is cheery, welcoming, and happy to have you there. They have incredible facilities, especially nursing facilities. There are so many things on campus that are there for your disposal. The college is relatively cheap for all the things they offer to the students. They're happy to have you there and on campus whether their college is just a prospect or if you're genuinely looking to attend their campus.

Karrissa

Midwestern State University is a great school! The teachers are available to students, even outside of their office hours. There are so many activities and opportunities to win freebies on campus. Every aspect of MWSU is geared towards benefiting all students!

Georgia

If you are looking for a university that is small enough to give you one on one help, large enough to have a wide variety of student activities, and is incredibly affordable, Midwestern State University is the place for you. We have a beautiful campus, and it’s small enough that you never have to walk too far to your next class. The faculty is very accessible as well, and are usually willing to help their students with whatever they made need. Midwestern State is a great place to be!

Chelsi

I love this school. I met amazing people and had professors who were always available to help. I was going through some rough anxiety during school and my professors worked with me during that tough time. I had professors call and check on me, professors open to chatting in between classes, professors offering to write letters of recommendations. Plus, I met some of my closest friends during my time there.

Alexis

Midwestern State University seems like a great school,and I can't wait to come back but next time instead of visiting I will stay because,of how great it is.The enviroment looks safe ,very clean, and you can go out for fresh air without lots of trash on the ground.

Derrik

I think Midwestern State University is one of the most well-rounded colleges in the state of Texas. Although it is not large, it has all the same opportunities a larger college would have to offer. The athletic programs are fantastic as well as the school spirit. The smaller class size allows students to have a closer relationship with their professors. Every student is able to see their professor with questions as the school has almost an open-door policy. The facilities are state of the art. From the architecture to the atmosphere, Midwestern State University makes you feel like you belong there and that you made a great decision on where to go to school.

Mckenzie

It’s a great school not too city and not to country

Ambri

I am an incoming freshman, but from what I have seen from the campus tour along with orientation, I believe that MSU is a great school especially for business. For, MSU is mostly known for their business and nursing program. The spirit that most of the attending students is so great because it makes people feel welcomed as well as encouraging you to join in on the fun. However, with it being a very good school to attend college, I personally wish that MSU had more agriculture classes because there are many things that people do around Wichita Falls that is agriculture related. Overall, I can’t wait to start my first year being apart of the Stang Gang.