Fairfield, AL
Miles College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Miles College

joshua

they have more of a family mind set and they care about there students

they have more of a family mind set and they care about there students

be more more serious about what your doing now life i to short to try to play catch up. and remenber what u do now will shape your future. and keep god first andd stay on the right path .

umm i dont think theres anything wrong with my school they have everything im looking for ,

tyrece

I would of told myself to do better so i could have more scholarships to pay for room, board, books and tution.

Its a private college so i would get 1 on 1 learning when i need it with my professors.

I wish i knew the size of the dorms and more information about their computer science program.

Alexandria

Average human beings that want to establish a fruitful future for themselves and their posterity.

Well, since I've just started I haven't gotten as much from my experience as say a junior would have but I've gained a new respect for my heritage and towards religion. Before I began school I didn't know half of what I know about the history of my race in America and Africa. I feel excited to learn more and since you can learn from the past maybe I can help make our lives here even better after learning about the great leaders of the past.If I learned from their mistakes and drew my own conclusions,I too could make a difference toward a better America.My world religion class opened my mind to the fact that all religions are essentially the same as far as concept, views about life, and the belief that there is only one supreme God. It made me feel closer to my savior Jesus and makes me feel that there were others like him sent to express the great love of Father God according to region and culture so all can be happy and blessed. I now believe education is the key to a better world.

The kind of person that wants to attend an experienced school that is led by experienced and open-minded leaders that have a history of encouraging nothing less than greatness should attend Miles.

Dar'Shay

A Historical Black College/University (HBCU). Also, its a private school.

A Historical Black College/University (HBCU). Also, its a private school.

I would tell myself to hurry up a get registered and be prepared to go make sure my business in the financial aid and business office registation is taken care of before it go. Make sure that I have a dorm room. Because there are alot of people other then myself that wants to attend that school.

I wanted to know if it was a good school to fit my needs as a student.

arielle

I would say to myself to go to school online for your associates degree and then for my bachelors degree to go to a business school at night time. This way I will be able to work my full time job and I will also be gaining the experience by being a manager to complete my training for my career path. I would try to encourage myself more and I would have gotten myself into a college in June instead of October of 2008. This way I would have been able to graduate wth an Associates degree a couple months sooner.

If i could go back in time as a high school knowing what i know now about college life, I would have told myself to just be aware of the college expenses and the living arrangements away from home. I would also say be aware of your surroundings and the people you talk to because people can be really messy. I would say prepare yourself for the real world and dont be fooled by the stories others speak about college life.

I consider the Honors Curriculum to be the best thing about my school. This program provides a great opportunity for the students to meet new young intelligent minds. This program let's us explore the world outside of Fairfield, AL and go on academic trips so that we can better enhance our understanding of things. This program provides tutorial sessions for students who have a harder time in the classroom.

The worst thing about this school is the cafeteria food. I think that they should provide a variety of things for the students to choose from and they should expand the space of the cafeteria.

Maryon

I would tell myself to stay focused no matter what. When you are in high school you have mommy and daddy to tell you what to do and what not to do. In college you are on your own. If you want to be successful then you have to decide if your paper is more important than going to a party. I would also tell myself to be prepared for any and everything. College is not the 13th grade. Professors are not going to baby you. Its up to you to be responsible and act like an adult. Its time to grow up! Also beware of friends. Everyone who was nice to you on the first day of class is not your real friend. All you have to do is stay focused and keep your eye on the prize!

I don't know anything bad about Miles College. The people who go to college for a good time are the ones that have something negative to say about Miles College. I don't see anything wrong with Miles. Of course, every school has its problems. But, I feel like I am receiving a quality education and the necessary tools to succeed in life. And I love Miles College!

If you are someone who doesnt like to study and doesnt like to focus on what is important, then you are not the person for Miles College. If you come to Miles with that type of mind, then you will quickly find yourself failing.

Shaunquarrius

My classmates are very unique, diverse, and easy to get along with.

My classmates are very unique, diverse, and easy to get along with.

what's unique about my schoolis that you don't have to have a certain requirement to attended the college.

I would tell myself to study hard, pay attention, focus on you getting education and reaching your goals.In the worhs of Benjamin E. Mays, "Never Accept Mediocrity as a Goal." That is is a quote that every person should live by.

Montrice

The one and only thing I consider the worst about my school is the administration. Workers in the financial aid office are so unorganized, unprofessional, and they will keep you in the office for hours and then have a bad attitude.

A person who wants to attend a large college or university. People tend to network more at large colleges and universities. I feel like the oportunity to find a job would be better at a larger University. If you are a person who does not really like to socialize, this school is not for you. One thing I can say about this school is that there are many people hanging around the campus socializing. Although this school has different sports, it does not have all of the sports that larger universities have.

Shaunquarrrius

That its close to home, so I can be near my family in case of emegency.

That its close to home, so I can be near my family in case of emegency.

study hard, pay attention, and be on time for class!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miles College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.