Miles City, MT
Miles Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Miles Community College

Jean

If I could go back in time I would tell myself, take your books home and try harder. It really makes a difference! When I was in high school I thought it was okay to just get by and now it really would have paid off to put in extra time and bring up my grades instead of just getting by. I try harder now because I didn't retain what I memorized in high school. Take your time, work hard and make things matter. Join the clubs you have interest in and enjoy your friends. High school is full of memories and life long lessions that will in fact help you along your journey into adulthood and trying to figure out just what it is you want to do with your life. Always remember it shouldn't always be about money but happiness.

What I consider to be the best thing about my school is the wonderful friendships I have made in such a short time. It's different this time around, friendships mean more and time spent at school is time spent on building your future and the future of my family. Before it was about getting a degree so that I could make money , this time around it's about having a career and making a differnce. Being able to show my children that no matter what you can acheive anyhting as along as you try.

Miles Comunity College is so comfortable for both first year students all the ay to non traditional. Everyone is profesional yet down to earth with all the students. I like the fact that when I call an instructor and tell them that I have a sick child I need to attend to they have always said family comes first. My Advisor constantly backsm up wth pep talks and makes me feel that I can do anything when times get tough. I lie our small community and our wonderful college in Miles City!

Miles Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.