Jacksonville, NC
Miller-Motte College-Jacksonville

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Miller-Motte College-Jacksonville

The teachers at this school care more about your success than their own.

The teachers at this school care more about your success than their own.

What I liked most about this school is that its based off of 12 week quarters with one-two weeks between quarters. You get more classes done in a year and get your dgree/diploma/certificate faster.

I would tell my high school senior self to do planty of research and know more confidently what you want to pursue in life. Also, I would tell myself to prepare to juggle a full-time job and full-time school work and that no matter what as long as I'm doing my best everything will be okay.

Miller-Motte College-Jacksonville administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.