Charleston, SC
Miller-Motte Technical College-Charleston

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Miller-Motte Technical College-Charleston

Corey

I tell them that Miller-Motte is an exceptional friendly technical college and that they give the tools to making in the real world. The also set students up on job interviews with prospective companies to help students find a career.

If I could go back in time to when I was a high school senior I would tell myself to research colleges and their degree programs that would fit my interests. I would also tell myself to change my study habits; I studied less because I was intelligent. I would tell myself to stay focused and keep up with assignments that would outlined in my syllabus. I would tell myself to schedule times when I could enjoy time with friends and choose to focus more on my studies. Making to-do-lists and schedules for time to study and do school work would have helped me allocate my time more wisely. Time management in college is very important in making the transition to college life. If I could, I would tell myself as a high school senior to also focus on stress management. Making the transition from high school to college can be awfully stressful for all students so be sure to give yourself the opportunity to make the necessary adjustments to be successful in college while being stress free.

My classmates are parents, young adults, and teenages who are serious about completing their education.

Sheray

The individual seeking an education at Miller-Motte Technical College should be mature, driven, organized, socialized and dedicated. This person should be able to deal with the challenge of a fast paced environment. This person should have clear life and career goals and the desire and determination to achieve these goals.

I am currently attempting college for the second time. The only similarities of both enrollments are the finacial responsibilities. It is extreemly difficult to attend college full time and hold down a full time job at the same time. I failed at my first attempt at college because I was not prepared for the commitment that was needed. My determination level has changed since then. If I could go back and talk to myself in high school, I would have several topics to talk about. I would take my future finacial situations more seriously instead of shopping and hanging out with my friends. I would listen to my parents about money and time management. I would seek tutors and mentors in order to develop a character with high integrity and morals. I would choose my career path carefully and not just take any job just to have money. I would do volunteer work in the field that I aspire to work in. There are many other things that I would choose to do over as a high school senior. I am blessed to know these things now therefore I have a better chance at succeeding my second time around.

My classmates have high levels of integrity, the patience to learn and help others learn and the determination to keep trying until they reach their goals.

Miller-Motte Technical College-Charleston administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.