Milligan College Top Questions

There are two things that I don't like about Milligan. One, the fire alarms. The smoke detectors in the rooms are especially sensitive in the two oldest dorms -- Sutton and Webb. The other thing that I don't like about Milligan is the opportunities for service. There are not a lot of opportunities for students to serve in the Johnson City community. I don't like that Milligan is a bit far away from Johnson City...don't get me wrong, the quiet is nice, but it would be more convienient to be closer to Johnson City.

The food is very repetitive and not filling. We only have two options of places to eat on campus so it is difficult to get a variety of foods.

Brandi

The strictness is necessary but can be smothering sometimes.

Troy

The worst thing is how much debt I will be in when I graduate.

A majority of students, especially freshman, can be caddy, close-minded and gossipy. It's incredibly frustrating, but it results from the school being based in the conservative "Christian Church" world. The professors do an excellent job of breaking most students from their close-minded molds and encourage an openness and love for all people that this world so desperately needs. And the financial aid office is terrible, serious adjustments to financial aid staff need to be made.

The people who are hypocritical about what they believe. They say one thing then do a completely different thing.