Milligan College

« See more reviews of Milligan College

Students that don't like to work, to study, or dedicate themselves shouldn't attend Milligan. Milligan holds high standards for the students that attend. Student's who don't like to walk shouldn't attend either, because the school is built on the top of a hill. Milligan is not a party school, so you can cross that off your list if you're expecting parties. In fact, Milligan is a dry campus. So alcohol is completely off limits. Students who are expecting college to be an easy jorney should not attend.

Someone who isn't a Christian. Someone who drinks or smokes regularly. It's against the rules at Milligan. Someone who would rather be apart of a large crowd. Milligan is a very intimate environment with mostly small classes about 12 average. The most is around 20. The largest class is Freshmen and Sophmore Humanities lectures which involve every Freshman and Sophmore in Humanities which is a core requirement for Milligan for 4 semesters.

People who do not respect Christian views in every day life. Addicts of drugs, alcohol, smoking, and sex should never come as it is against the rules. Someone who cannot handle hard academics without mooching off other students.

ISomeone who is not academically enthusiastic should not attend this college because it is very tough academically. Also someone who is atheist should consider a different college as well because it is a Christian college.

If you are looking to just goof off and not be serious, don't go here. Also if you are someone who will just complain without working toward change... don't go here.

I really don't think there is a person that shouldn't attend. The college is very diverse and has something great instore for every type of student.

every body is welcome in this school because people here want to discover new cultures.