Milligan College

« See more reviews of Milligan College

I wish I had been more prepared in High School. My high school was a joke as far as academically in some aspects. I came to college not really knowing how to write a paper, research or an analysis of any kind. Even though Milligan offers composition classes, I would have done better to have had the experience especially in my major which is English. That is why my English grades are not up to satisfaction.

That my high school was very insuperior in athletics so that I would never be able to compare with college sports. And also that the athletic acceptances are not for Christian testimony, if they're athletes, just about any of them can be accepted and a bad influence on the student body.

I wish that I would have known more about Church politics and the difficulties of landing your first "real job". The economy has been so challenging recently and the scope of my degree is so incredibly narrow, that I wish I would have specialized in an area that is in higher demand.

How influential it would be to me and my current and future life. This school is shaping and directing my spiritual and professional life.

I wish I would have know that I would like it better than ETSU.

A cure for being home sick.