Millsaps College Top Questions

I think my school is best known for a couple of things. We are known for being one of the best liberal arts colleges in the south, and that title really gets reflected in the atmosphere of the campus in a good way. The students attending my college are all very open-minded. We are also known for being a very small school. I personally don't mind the size of the school, it makes everyone closer, but if you don't like being around the same people most of the time then it could be a problem.

Academics

Pandora

Are you one?

Millsaps is best known for its liberal arts education. We've won national awards for what truly is a high-quality education located in the hospitable southern United States. I think we stand out from other liberal arts colleges in the South because the general attitude on campus is much more welcoming. We are also well-known throughout the local community for the amount of service we give to our neighbors.

The small class class size gives students more accessibility to their professors. I also feel like the professors here are more willing to help their students and give them more personal attention than they would at a larger institution.