Milwaukee, WI
Milwaukee Area Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Milwaukee Area Technical College

Myliah

I love Matc. It is very close to where I live and it is convenient for me to take the bus because they provide me with a buss pass that doesn't expire! I love all of my professors, the students there also are very friendly and educated for the most part. I enjoy going to school here.

Angelica

I like the school that I am currently enrolled in. It's a great place to get your associates degree of to start the first two years of college at. The fact that after a student graduates from that school and they have a high rate of getting hired to a company is amazing. The factualty member are the kindess and most helpful people that you could ever get at a college.

Monica

I think Milwaukee Area Technical College is a great place to start and get the general classes done. It's a comfortable, small campus which is easy to get around in. There's incredible facilities like a cafe, library and lots of tutoring opportunities. I highly recommend MATC for the first 2 years to get classes done and make the switch from high school to college life, then transfer to whatever school you'd like to go.

Nariah

MATC is good for students who have jobs but if you don't have a job, I believe they should go to a universities. MATC can get packed real quick. Sometimes it's a waiting list for classes. Who wants to have to wait until the next semester to attend college. My best advice is if you do go to MATC don't go to the one downtown everybody is at that one. Sometimes it can be a distraction.

Amy

This college is great for a person looking for a community college rather than a univeristy. At a community college you don't dorm so you can still live with your parents until the age of 30 (lol). I chose this college for my associate's degree in Culinary but I will be transfering to another college (univeristy) after I graduate at MATC.

There isn't anything wrong with the Milwaukee Area Technical College in the Oak Creek area. I actually enjoy being a student there.

Chai

In my opinion, Milwaukee Area Technical College is not too large and not too small. It is just right that we like to attend this college for an associate degree. This college is for students who are struggling, who is a parent or single parent, for someone who may need help with government assistance. This college is great for us who are looking for employment; MATC has job fairs like every 2-3 times a month. MATC also help students that wants to further their education, MATC partners up with the 4 year colleges so once our done we will have no problem registering for the college you will be like pre-enrolled, they also have college fairs, healthcare fairs, blood drives etc. MATC have so much to offer for the students that attend the college. And they show us so much respect and love. I am enjoying being there because I learn how to deal with different cultures and religions. The professors really do try to help those who really do want help and not just trying to get a check. MATC is college that treats us like an adult and not a child. They understand that in the real world we have to deal with mature responsible people, in the world they expect us to be responsible and mature. It also includes exercising our rights and acting in a responsible manner goes together. Some of the College's rules and regulations are simply restatements of existing laws, such as laws against possession, use, or sale of controlled substances (illegal drugs). It is the responsibility of all MATC students to comply with the policies as stated in the Student Code of Conduct and obey all public laws. This compliance assures all students the opportunity of having the best possible educational experience. MATC students have the right to be informed by the College through individual departments and/or divisions of policies and procedures concerning student conduct (Student Code of Conduct), course requirements (class syllabus), and ethics and professional conduct (as outlined in the division/department handbook and/or class syllabus). This information is published and/or electronically posted. MATC students have the right to be evaluated fairly on the basis of their performance as required by the instructor as part of the course. These policies may also include published or posted standards of conduct for recreational, lab, and learning areas, including clinical facilities. It is the student's responsibility to be aware of such published policies and procedures and to seek clarification, if needed, from the Office of Student Life and/or the appropriate academic department.

chai

Milwaukee Area Technical College is a great school that has my major.

Milwaukee Area Technical College is a great school that has my major.

For as long as I could remember, I have wanted to be a business manager. I have been dream for business management ever since I was in the fifth grade until the current. My name is Chai Fong Her. I’m from Thailand. I have just been eight years in the United States. I am a full time student for my business management in Milwaukee Area Technical College in Milwaukee of Wisconsin in the United States. Education is a great thing that nobody says, it is not special thing because almost everyone expects their own jobs that will make their lives better more than the past. People said and believed, “Education is the most powerful weapon which we can use to change the world.” To reach my goals, I realize that I must pursue a four year college education for my business management in the future. I am very excited about my future and feel that with the opportunity your scholarship will provide, I am successful. The business management is my major that I’ll need to achieve with my education in my life.

good student and study hard.

Janelle

A great bargin for a quality and wuick education.

A great bargin for a quality and wuick education.

Work hard to form just as many positive relationships as you've had in the past because building positive minded connections will net you a wealth of outstanding and understanding people. These people are wull be amazing, supportive, challenging and in some cases fleeting. Maintaining strong academics, attendance, and new experiences is vital but far less important than the people you share them with. Find great people and the rest will work itself out. Also, think it through before you tattoo, always.

Javonnie

If i was a high school senior I would of study and visit about M.A.T.C before I fill out the application. I would also fill out plenty scholarships so I wouldn't pay for school at all.

I wish I would of know that M.A.T.C had sport teams that I could have played.

The most frustrating thing about my school is nothing.

The class sizes are small so you get more indiviual attention

The class sizes are small so you get more indiviual attention

Take your time, don't rush it. Stay completely focused no matter the distractions that come with senior year, ex: Boyfriends, impressing your bestfriends, work. All of those things will be there soon after high school is over. No matter how complicated things may get in your life, how anxious you get to complete senior year, continue to get good grades. Score high on your College placement test. Don't give up when it gets too hardbecause they will get hard, you'll regret it. You've come too far to give up now, you've been through too much. Keep your relationships with all of the people who support you. You'll need your support system long after high school is over. Continue to take school serious beyond your senior year. Treat this year just as if it were your freshman year because it's just as important. Never stop applying yourself. You're smart act like it

Theres not enough advisors and counselors to help you with your transition into college

Milwaukee Area Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.