Milwaukee School of Engineering

« See more reviews of Milwaukee School of Engineering

Milwaukee School of Engineering provides safe environment and also it is a good school of my choice. I believe that I made the right choice to came here. Milwaukee School of Engineering has better teaching and very strong on covering the material in class. Not only that, they have been very helpful to me. All the professor including the students were all nice and easy to cooperate with. Because of the school in general, it has made my life easier and the career I'm pursuing right now at the moment.

MSOE is a very difficult university that works to provide students with an education that provides them with the neccesary characteristics that will make students prepared to become part of the working class.

I think that if you want to be an engineer that this is the school for you. If you graduate from this institution you are practically gauranteed a good job, which is the main reason that chose to attend.

This school focuses heavily on its academics, but being in downtown Milwaukee makes it easy to experience a large variety of volunteer, cultural, bar-hopping, and other non-academic opportunities.

In addition to being resourceful, MSOE's professors make sure that their students fully understand the material in each class, ensuring their success in next class and their post-graduate career.

My school is a community that has many opportunities to get involved with organizations, and they provide great services for you, in order to have a successful career, when you finish school.

The Milwaukee School of Engineering is one of the best engineering schools in the nation, its student body is representitive of that, having mathematics as the religion of the school.

MSOE is a college that places a great deal of emphasis on academics and challenging yourself, but it doesn't overlook the fact that students need a little bit for time for themselves.

Well-rounded; smaller classes; more interaction with the professors and more accessibity to them; detailed oriented withthe professors helping one to become the best one can be.

Challenging, yet enjoyable though the classes are quick paced the other students and professors are very knowledgable and always willing to assit any student who is struggling.