Milwaukee School of Engineering

« See more reviews of Milwaukee School of Engineering

Most of my classmates are like myself, and enjoy working hard. Although there are some that have not challenged themselves during highschool and are not prepared for the strenuous and intense work load that a student MSOE has. After a quarter or two, most of the people remaining are people who want to be there, and like to work hard. Most of my classmates are not wild and don't love drinking and partying. Most of the students are more introverted and enjoy having fun in activities like video games and board games.

My classmates are all very intelligent and at times I feel that I don't belong here, but I'm still here have have been assured my multiple professors that I do belong here. For the most part my fellow classmates are a lot of fun and interesting people, but sometimes very serious and overly stressed.

My classmates are very diverse, and extend from the people i hang out with on a day to day basis, all the way to the people whom i normally would not have been great friends with having not been paired as lab partners.

The kind of people you meet here vary alot but everyone is focused on getting the most out of their degree from here. That common trait makes it easy to get along with everyone in a supportive community.

My classmates at Milwaukee School of Engineering all have the same goal to succed, we are all willing to give everything we have to reach that goal and help one another out along the way.

My classmates are very supportive and helpful to one another and are peers that you can count on if you need notes/extra help if you missed class or don't understand something.

My classmates at Milwaukee School of Engineering are very determined, hard working, and willing to work to get good grades and succeed in their future careers.

Every classroom is filled with students that are very intelligent, eager to learn, and were at the top of their high school class.

My fellow classmates are a bright group of young adults who will go far in life if they put in the correct amount of effort.

My classmates are all different some hate this place and some love this place, and each has their own reason.