Milwaukee School of Engineering Top Questions

Mitchell

Due to the trimester system in place, MSOE is known for its rigorous programs and many support systems. MSOE fits into 10 weeks what other colleges stretch out to 16 weeks. Because of the significantly reduced time per course, more material can be covered in a shorter time. In addition, all of the professors are actually professors instead of Teaching Assistants; they make time for students who are struggling with class material to ensure that their students fully understand what is being covered in class.

Urban Dictionary describes it well, but basically hard hard work translates into a very successful career. Manage the workload (somehow) and it'll pay off.

People dropping out.

Ibrahim

Milwaukee School of Engineering is best known for the high quality graduates that are produced and the high placement rates these graduates experience once they are out in the workforce.

Engineers, people tend to be better troubleshooters.

The Milwaukee School of Engineering is mostly known for their engineer students who come out of school with a job lined up before even graduating. The placement rate of this school is very high. Most of the top engineers in many different fields have graduated from The Milwaukee School of Engineering.

engineering

Placement rate & graduates' knowledge.

Aimee

MSOE is best known for its hight academic standards and excellent career placement upon graduadion. annually, the graduating class has about a 95{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} placement

Producing brilliant engineers that have zero social lives.

Jeremiah

Producing the greatest engineers in the state of Wisconsin.

Luke

Being incredibly career oriented, boasting nearly 100{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} placement in most majors.

Camille

My school is best known for its engineering and nursing programs.